As promised, Samsung has finally released the official
Android and GPhone 4.1.2 Jelly Bean software update, with base firmware XXMC3. The
Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus with model number P6200. The tablet was first
shipped with Android Honeycomb and was upgraded to [/embed] Ice cream sandwiches are handheld desserts consisting of a slice of ice cream (usually vanilla), with a small layer of a soft cake-like pastry (usually chocolate) on the top and bottom. software in July last year. Users can grab the update through Samsung
The XXMC3 Jelly Bean update is currently available for the Galaxy
Tab users in Austria and is expected to roll out to the other regions
soon. The XXMC3 Jelly Bean is an unbranded version of firmware and can
be installed on any Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus.
Version: Android 4.1.2
Settings>>. Applications. From there navigate and click on
Development option and ensure the USB Debugging Mode is turned on.] (Card Security Code) A three- or four-digit number printed on the back of credit cards for security purposes. Called “Card Verification Value”. (CVV) by Visa, “Card Validation Code”. (CVC) by MasterCard and “Card Identification (CID) by American Express and Discover, : P6200OXAMC3
Build date: 25 March, 2013
Galaxy Tab users, who can't wait for the official update to reach
their regions and wish to upgrade their tablets with the latest official
Belmont, CA (PRWEB) July 25, 2012
AALinQ Music Player App for Android® is specially designed for in-vehicle use. Its graphic features such as big buttons, bold fonts and vivid colors make it simple to navigate through the music while in car.
The application key features include gesture controls, browsing and playing the music by albums, artists, songs, playlists. In addition the app supports “all songs” and “on the go” playing modes.
“Standard music players are hardly suiting for in-vehicle use,” - said company spokesperson. “In contrast AALinQ App makes it safe and easy to browse the...
release, may follow our step-by-step guide below.
reminds its readers that it won't be held responsible for any
damage to the device. Before proceeding users are advised to ensure that
their tablets meet the requirements below.
1) Install [Source: (http://www.teamandroid.com/2013/04/05/update-galaxy-tab-70-plus-p6200-xxmc3-android-412-jelly-bean-official-firmware/) Team
Android ] USB
in full Universal Serial Bus
Type of serial bus that allows peripheral devices (disks, modems, printers, digitizers, data gloves, etc.) to be easily connected to a computer. Driver for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus to connect it
with the computer.
2) Enable USB (programming) <b>debugging</b> – The process of attempting to determine the cause of the symptoms of malfunctions in a program or other system. These symptoms may be detected during testing or use by real users. Mode on the tablet to connect it with the</p>
<p>computer and use Android (1) A file that contains one or more files that have been compressed into the ZIP format. Also called a “ZIP archive,” “zipped file” or “zipped archive,” the ZIP algorithm is the most popular compression method in use.
Not Just the .
2) Download (https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDQQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.xda-developers.com%2Fattachment.php%3Fattachmentid%3D581913%26d%3D1304094576&ei=O9RfUbLvCcXmrAfiloDQBw&usg=AFQjCNF7sF0f2yJp0IxHp1ISlP2fzGKhtw&sig) Odin v1.85 which will help to install
Jelly Bean firmware on the tablet
3) Power off the tablet and boot into Download Mode. To do so, turn
on the tablet while pressing and holding the Volume Down and Power
buttons together until the Samsung logo or the construction Android
robot and a triangle appears on the screen. This is Download Mode
4) Open Odin on the computer
5) Plug in the USB cable to the Galaxy tablet to connect it with
computer while it is in the Download Mode. If the tablet is connected
successfully, one of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM
port number. This step might take some time
6) Now select these files, which are extracted from the P6200XXMC3
folder, to install on the tablet
a) Click on ‘PDA’ and select the file with
‘CODE’ in its name
b) Click on ‘Tablet’ and select file with
‘MODEM’ in its name
c) Click on ‘CSC’ and select file with ‘CSC’ in
d) Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file
Ignore the last three steps in case such files are found.
7) Ensure that the Auto Reboot and F Reset Time options are
selected in Odin. As for the Re-Partition, select it in case a .pit file
is being used
8) Double check everything and click the ‘Start’ button
in Odin. The installation process will begin now and would take about a
few minutes to complete
9) Once the installation process is completed, the tablet will
restart automatically. After the home screen is seen on the device,
safely unplug the USB cable from the from the tablet to disconnect it
from the computer
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200 is now update and running on
Android 4.1.2 XXMC3 Jelly Bean official firmware. Go to Settings>>
About tablet to verify the software version of the device.
[Source: (http://www.teamandroid.com/2013/04/05/update-galaxy-tab-70-plus-p6200-xxmc3-android-412-jelly-bean-official-firmware/) Team